- University of California, Davis (2018-Present)
- PhD Student - Electrical and Computer Engineering
- Course Highlights:
- Engineering: Linear Signals and Systems, Random Signals and Noise, Reinforcement Learning, Digital Signal Processing, Optimal and Adaptive Filtering, Neural Control Systems.
- Olin College of Engineering (2012-2016)
- B.S. Electrical and Computer Engineering (2016)
- Course Highlights:
- Engineering: Controls, Elecanisms, Analog and Digital Communications, Power Supply Design, High Voltage Electronics, Microelectronic Circuits, MADVLSI
- Design: Design Nature, User-Oriented Collaborative Design, Sustainable Design
- Deep Learning for Channel State Information Estimation in Massive MIMO Networks
- Fading Channel Characterization via Generative Adversarial Networks
- Using variational GANs to generate approximate non-additive wireless communications channel.
- Google Colab
- Head Teaching Assistant: EEC 160 Analog and Digital Communications (Fall 2019)
- Wrote solutions for 8 writtten homework assignments and 5 MATLAB-based computer assignments based on problems from Modern Digital and Analog Communication.
- Hosted bi-weekly office hours answering conceptual questions about signal analysis and analog/digital modulation.
- Teaching Assistant: Internet of Things (Summer 2019)
- Helped design and run a summer course teaching high school students embedded programming for IoT devices.
- Read about it here!
- Private Tutor (01/2019 to 05/2019)
- Taught concepts from signal processing, control theory, and digital systems to help client pass Fundamentals of Engineering Exam for Electrical and Computer Engineering.
- Teaching Assistant: EEC 157A Control Systems (Fall 2018)
- Conducted lab sessions to assist students in implementing linear system analysis and compensation techniques in MATLAB and with debugging robotic system learning kits (RSLKs).
CUDA-based Batcher-Banyan Network
Maximum Mutual Information Design for MIMO Systems: Paper Review
Replication of results from " Maximum Mutual Information Design for MIMO Systems With Imperfect Channel Knowledge". Project report here. Github here.
Stochastic Gradient Descent: An Overview
Term paper summarizing stochastic gradient descent in the context of machine learning. See paper here.
Recovering Temporal Dynamics via GPFA
Reinforcement Learning and Resource Allocation
Applied multi-armed bandit framework to problem of resource allocation in simple wireless communications network. Github here.
Rice and Sustainability
Space Origin: X
Programmed kinematic rocket model of falling rocket in embedded C. Designed website. Project site here.
Designed and built analog circuit which utilized light-based feedback to suspend a metal ball in mid-air. Demo video here.
Design for Blacksmiths
Studied blacksmiths, identified their pain-points, and developed a concept for a thermally-insulated smart glove, removing the need for tongs.